Free Shipping on all orders $250+
Our top-of-the-line billet receivers to make the build easier for you. As opposed to our basic 80% lowers, these premium lowers offer a threaded bolt catch release hole, a threaded rear takedown detent hole, and an enhanced trigger guard. If you’ve ever built an AR from an 80% lower before, you know the frustration that the rear detent caused you. With our premium lowers, you will be able to install your lower parts kit components with ease.
- Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Anodized black finish for durability
- Fire/Safe pre-engraved
- Broached magwell for secure fit
- Threaded bolt catch hole
- Threaded rear takedown detent hole
- Ships with screws and hex key for installation
- Heavy-duty trigger guard
- Made in the USA
- NO FFL REQUIRED!
5D Tactical Router Jig PRO Multi-Platform with Tooling (AR-15 / AR-10 / AR-9)
The Router Jig PRO by 5D Tactical is a revolutionary multi-platform jig capable of completing AR 15, AR 10 (.308) and AR 9 80 percent lowers. The jig is guaranteed to universally fit all forged, billet and even polymer 80 percent lower receivers regardless of the platform. The Router Jig PRO Multi-Platform is pioneering the 80% lower jig market by being the first jig to guarantee fitment of any and all AR 10 80 lowers, gone are the days where you are restricted to one jig for one platform. Branch out and build every platform with the Router Jig PRO Multi-Platform.
The Router Jig PRO is constructed using premium, heat-treated solid steel plates. This production method is designed to prevent the need to ever have to replace any plates – including the top and side plates. The side plates, are 1.5” thick steel with built-in hardened steel drill bushings to ensure every drill into your lower receiver is as accurate as possible. The 5D Tactical Router Jig PRO Multi-Platform is the last 80% lower jig you will ever need for any of your AR gunsmithing projects!
- Finish an 80% lower in less than 15 minutes (practice makes perfect)
- Now only requires one pilot hole to be drilled prior to milling with your router
- ReadyMILL end mill bit is the strongest milling tool for finishing an 80% lower, no more replacing end mill bits every lower
- Shop-Vac attachment cuts clean up time by 90% and creates smoother, safer milling surfaces, and keeps material from scratching your lower.
- Most of the assembly requires only 14 Phillips head screws (included) requiring fewer tools and shorter setup time, easy for every builder.
- GUARANTEED to fit ANY AR-15, AR-10, .308, AR-9 80% lower receiver on the market
Stronger Than Ever:
- 1.5” side plates are twice as thick as any other 80% lower jig to ensure accuracy for trigger and safety pins
- 1.5” side plates contain built-in hardened steel bushing designed to never wear out
- No-touch side plates guarantee fitment of any lower receiver
- Heat-treated, extra-hardened steel plates constructed to last forever
- High-speed bearing can be switched out with three screws
- Integrated router plate guide pins fit within grooves on the jig top plate to ensure perfect milling of fire control group cavity
- Router plate guides pins prevent accidental slips causing damage to side plates of jig and side walls of 80% lower
- Built-in drill bit depth guides to improve accuracy of milling depth and take all the guess work out of it.
You must purchase the correct ReadyMILL™ for your router. Your router's model number can be found on the label.This is the complete toolkit needed for finishing an 80% lower receiver with the 5D Tactical Router Jig PRO. The patent-pending ReadyMILL comes packaged with all the drill bits necessary for finishing an 80% lower receiver at home.
This 5D Tactical Router Jig PRO Toolkit includes:
- (1) ReadyMILL (Choose size below based on your router model)
- (1) 3/8" Black and Gold High-Speed Steel Drill Bit
- (1) 21/64" Black and Gold High-Speed Drill Bit
- (1) 5/32" Black and Gold High-Speed Drill Bit
Please Note: If you will be drilling your trigger pilot hole on a 7075 lower receiver, we highly recommend the use of a drill press. Trying to drill this hole using a hand drill is very difficult given the hardness of 7075 aluminum. If you are using a 6061 lower receiver, you may be able to drill the trigger pilot hole using your hand drill and avoid the need for a drill press, but we still highly recommend the use of a drill press to ensure that your holes are perfectly straight.
|Tooling Set A||Tooling Set B||Tooling Set C||Tooling Set D (Requires Full-Size Router Plate)|
Bosch PR10EBosch PR20EV
Porter Cable 450
The patent-pending ReadyMILL is the first and only Router-Ready End Mill which installs directly to the threads on your router. We have revolutionized eliminating the need for the collet and further stabilizes your end mill bit even more.
Please note this Tool Kit is for the Router Jig PRO only. The tooling for the Original 5D Tactical Router Jig can be found here.
Premium Black Billet 80% Lower with Fire/Safe Engraving (5-Pack) & 5D Tactical Router Jig PRO Multi-Platform with Tooling (AR-15 / AR-10 / AR-9)
Free Shipping on all orders $250+