Black Enhanced 80% Lower with Fire/Safe Engraving (3-Pack) and Easy Jig GEN 2 with Tooling (for AR-15/AR-10/AR-9 Lowers)
This product has been discontinued.
Out of stock
Out of stock
Free Shipping on all orders $325+!
Our improved forged lower receivers to make your life easier during the build. These enhanced 80% lowers differ from our standard version in that we have pre-tapped the bolt catch release hole and the rear takedown detent hole for you. This will save you a headache during your build and will cut down on the amount of time you spend installing your lower parts components kit.
- Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Anodized black finish for durability
- Fire/Safe pre-engraved
- Broached magwell for secure fit
- Pre-tapped bolt catch hole
- Pre-tapped rear takedown detent hole
- Ships with screws and hex key for installation
- 100% Mil-Spec
- Made in the USA
- NO FFL REQUIRED!
Loved what you read about the Easy Jig GEN 2, but need the tools to go with it? Check out the Easy Jig GEN 2 and Tooling bundle! All of the features you love about the Easy Jig GEN 2, paired with drill bits to make your life easier. This kit includes all of the bits that you will need to complete your 80% lower receiver.
80% Arms introduced the Easy Jig GEN 1 over 3 years ago. Since that time, thousands of people have successfully used that jig, and recommended changes as they went. 80% Arms successfully used these 3 years to refine and improve their jig.
Enter Easy Jig GEN 2. Simply put, it’s the easiest and fastest 80% lower jig on the market. 80% Arms made some significant design changes, which resulted in a very improved product.
This jig is designed to be used and re-used with any 80% lower out there. It’s ease of use, speed, user-friendliness, and durability is unmatched by other jigs.
Ease of Use
- No drill press needed
- Measuring guides built into the jig
- Comes with written instructions and a link for video instructions
- Keep your area clean and chips out of your face with the new Shop Vac buffer tube attachment
- Jig uses buffer tube to center the lower in your jig
- Most lowers can be completed in less than 30 minutes
- Requires 90% less drilling than the competition
- Lower can be inserted and removed within seconds
- Jig does not have to be disassembled to remove the lower
- Use and re-use with ANY 80% lower – AR-9, AR-10, AR-15
- Easily change from one size jig to the next in seconds
- Steel construction, to include the side plates
- Improved router plate prevents end mill from touching jig, and prevents end mill flex
Easy Jig GEN 2 Tooling Included:
- 3/8” drill bit
- 5/32” drill bit
- 21/64” drill bit
- 5/16” carbide end mill bit
Note: We recommend that you change end mill bits every third lower receiver.