Our super-short 7” 300 Blackout Upper provides the absolute most compact solution for finishing your SBR or AR Pistol build, with better accuracy, more features, and longer barrel life to boot. What’s more, even our compact Uppers reliably handle super and subsonic 300 Blackout loads, thanks to quality Pistol-length gas systems and nominal 1:7 and 1:8 twist rates.
Every AR shop worth its salt produces compact, sub-16” Uppers, so why ours? When you get this compact, every manufacturing step counts – or you’ll end up with a worthless, inaccurate brick of an Upper. Our 7” 300 Blackout Barrels are all manufactured using mil-spec 4150 Chromoly or 416R Stainless Steel, the best stuff the industry has to offer. Each barrel is heat treated to achieve a Mohs hardness rating of RC 28 to 32, providing superior, rock-hard rifling that doesn’t even need chrome lining to last a lifetime. The end result is more accuracy, reliability, longer barrel life, and a quality, mil-spec 7075 T6 aluminum receiver to finish it off.
Each upper features a precision-built Picatinny, M-Lok, or Keymod handguard, free floating for maximum accuracy. The best part? These full-built 300 Blackout Uppers ship straight to your front door. There’s no need for FFL paperwork, no transfer fees, no waiting in line at the gun store for a PICS check. Just order, wait impatiently, slap your new Upper to a lower, and hit the range.
Buyer's Guides for Additional Product Information:
Benefits of our 7” 300 Blackout Upper
- Ships straight to your door, zero FFL requirements!
- Ready to fire super and sub loads out the box
- The most compact, most accurate 7” Upper you’ll find
- Mil-spec steel and heat treatment improves accuracy
- Includes mil-spec, chrome-lined bolt carrier group
- Includes standard, universal charging handle
- Can be mated with any standard AR 15 lower
- Made & constructed in the USA