Sorry, there are no products in this collection
Balancing superior accuracy and a compact, lightweight profile, our 12” 300 Blackout Upper is the sweet spot of the SBR or AR Pistol world. Each Upper includes a quality-constructed Keymod, M-lok, or Picatinny handguard, free floated for additional accuracy. Every Upper also includes a carbine- or pistol-length gas system with 1:7 and 1:8 twist rates to reliably and accurately shoot both super and subsonic 300 Blackout loads.
But not all 12” Uppers are created equal. At this length, precision manufacturing and a top-tier barrel are paramount to making a decent 300 Blackout Upper. Every 12” 300 Blackout Barrel we produce features mil-spec 4150 Chromoly or 416R stainless steel with rifling turned on precision CNC machines. Every fabrication step is governed by ISO 9002 quality control standards. Finally, every barrel is heat treated to a hardness rating of RC 28 to 32, negating the need for chrome lining. The end result is a barrel that boasts superior life and accuracy at a lower cost. We then mate each 12” barrel with a mil-spec 7075 T6 M4 flat top receiver.
The best part about our 12” 300 Blackout Uppers is they ship ready to fire out the box, straight to your front door – no FFL transfers, paperwork, or PICS check waiting lines required! Just un-box it, slap it on a lower, hit the range or hog trail, and enjoy.
Buyer's Guides for Additional Product Information:
Benefits of Our 12” 300 Blackout Uppers
- No FFL requirements, ships to your front door!
- Fully assembled, ready to fire out of the box
- One of the most accurate 12” Uppers on the market
- Reliably feeds both super and subsonic loads
- Mil-spec steel and heat treatment improves accuracy
- Includes mil-spec, chrome-lined bolt carrier group
- Includes standard, universal charging handle
- Can be mated with any standard AR 15 lower
- Made & constructed in the USA