Our 10.5” 300 Blackout Uppers incorporate a top-tier 10.5” Pistol Barrel with a quality, mil-spec 7075 T6 aluminum receiver to ensure you’re getting the absolute best accuracy possible in any sub-16” AR 15 barrel, 300 Blackout or any other caliber. Our 300 Blackout Uppers are literally better built than any other option on the market, and our 10.5” Upper, in particular, will garner the most accuracy of 300 Blackout Upper while still remaining compact and lightweight.
So, how do we make these Uppers so accurate? Our 10.5” 300 Blackout Barrels are all made using mil-spec 4150 Chromoly or 416R Stainless Steel. Each barrel’s heat treated to obtain a 28 to 32 RC hardness rating, ensuring rifling is rock-hard and consistent. This negates the need for chrome lining, saving you money and providing better accuracy and barrel life than a chrome lined barrel, all in one.
And finally, every 10.5” 300 Blackout Upper we sell ships straight to your door. No FFL paperwork. No PICS check. No middle man at the local gun store wringing your wallet for cash. They’re 100% legal to own and they’re perfect for finishing your 80 lower projects, SBR, or AR pistol. All you must do is open the box, pin the Upper to your lower, and hit the range.
Buyer's Guides for Additional Product Information:
Benefits of Our 10.5” 300 Blackout Upper
- Ships straight to your door, no FFL required!
- 100% legal for finishing any AR pistol or SBR
- 1:7 and 1:8 twist rates handle super and sub-loads
- Mil-spec steel and heat treatment ensures better accuracy
- Pre-built, no gunsmithing or benchwork required
- Includes mil-spec, chrome-lined bolt carrier group
- Includes standard, universal charging handle
- Can be mated with any standard AR 15 lower
- Made & constructed in the USA